Atlanta, Georgia

Full story: E-mailed Shoreline0@gmail.com about a possible collab with Lil Scrappy, Kevin Clark agreed to $1,200 for the deal...600 up front and 600 after for a 8 bar, 16 line verse from lil scrappy on a song.I sent the possible song to Kevin Clark who spoke like he loved it.

Afterwards, I sent $600 to Kevin Clark for the deal up front. After he got the money, he said the song sucks, I then asked for my money back.. I waited about 2 weeks no reply. Then I messaged him back asking him what was up with my money, he just said i would get it back.

another month later, nothing. He will not answer the phone or e-mails. He has no website so i take to twitter to try to warn other consumers, he blocks the account. In the end, he asks for it to stop and to send the other half ($600) for another artist to get on that same track.

I decline, mainly because i don't have 600 to my name anymore. And that wasn't the original deal.

He also claimed to have his "goons" after my people in Memphis, I talked with one who claimed that wasn't real.DONT WORK WITH Vh1, LOVE AND HIP HOP, LIL SCRAPPY, MERLO JONES, KEVIN CLARK, SHO LINE, S LINE ENT, Entertainment.

Had an Experience with Lil Scrappy?

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1213343

The who claims he got ripped off is lieing he told me that he did not like scrappy because he is on tv and wanted to make him and his team look bad if was or his manager I would take this guy to court I told him be for he did it that it's wrong from him to try and make scrappy look bad this young guy needs to be put in his place